It is good for the soul to serve. How can I love my community practically?
— Thank you to all who were a part of last month's event! We are truly grateful for you. We were able to feed and minister to over 800 people in Downtown Dallas.
We have developed several teams to maximize our efforts. Your gifts would add great value to this day. Feel free to join any team you may feel called to or to take initiative and create one!
1. Community Revitalization (Community Gardening): Bruce Davis + Sandy
2. Medical Sceenings: Nathan Iwema + Diana Sanchez-Olguin + Team of Nurses
3. Know your Rights Education for Undocumented Immigrants. Julio Acosta
4. Food Ministry: Tino Booker
5. Prayer: One on one prayer training through the city: George Orellana
7. Evangelism Training: Michael Joseph Koltun IV
8. Worship: Saul + Steven Savage
9. Life Skills: Crystal Banuelos
10: Clothing: Gathering toiletries and Care packages for those in need — Audrey Patterson
11. The Arts: Emily Li + @ahavahome (Carisha) A reminder of the good things in life. We will have paint brushes and canvases to encourage one another!
12: Backing the Dart Police: Showing gratitute for all the work they do to keep us safe. Emmanuel Kamau
13. Hairstyling Station: to make our people feel presentable and improve their over all self-esteem.
14. Life is a gift! -We have partnered with Downtown Pregnancy Center to aid of Pregnant mothers.