The Kid’s Marketplace is where all the kid-friendly games, activities and shopping takes place. This year’s marketplace consists of goods made and sold by local youth, many of whom learned specific crafts at the Collin County Farm Museum!
1) There is no fee to reserve a booth, though a contract will need to be signed by the supervising adult.
2) Children cannot attend unsupervised. An adult must be present.
3) An adult is responsible for taking/supervising payments & making change.
4) We will provide tables & chairs, but an adult is responsible for supervising the decorating/setting up/clean up of the booth.
To secure a booth for you & your kid, email [email protected]
1) Contact Name of an Adult
2) Address & Phone Number
3) Name & Age of Child(ren)
4) Description of craft(s) they will be selling.
Deadline is February 9, 2018