Texas True Street Shootout!
North Star Dragway — Saturday, April 28th!
True Street, Outlaw Street, 6.50 Street Cars, Stick Shift and more!!! Mark Your Calendars!
Race is heads up, first to the finish line wins!
— Track will be PREPPED
— Pro Tree
— Open testing for one hour and then straight into eliminations
— pairing will be determined by drawing poker chips(completely random)
— Score boards will be turned OFF
— You will get time slips, they will be cut in half
— 6.50 will NOT get timeslips once eliminations start
1- Stock suspension ONLY, front and rear. Must be the same style suspension that the car came with from the factory. For example- IRS cars must stay IRS, leaf spring cars must stay leaf spring, etc.
2- Rear coilovers allowed
3. Bolt in aftermarket suspension parts allowed, must bolt in stock location.
4. NO Ladder bars or aftermarket 4 links allowed.
5- Full interior required, Two front seats, carpet, stock dash, stock door panels, rear seat not required if the area is carpeted.
6- NO lexan/plexiglass or optic armor. Factory glass ONLY. Lexan rear window allowed on a truck if the rear roll cage bars pass threw them.
7- NO wheelie bars
8- Stock firewall in the stock location, notching is allowed
9- Must have WORKING headlights, taillights and brake lights
10- Fiberglass limited to hood, decklid and bumpers ONLY
11- Exhaust with mufflers past firewall, turbo acts as a muffler but must go past firewall, exhaust must be inside the body.
12- NO big chief style heads on a big block.
13- NO forward facing hood scoops of any kind(cowl induction hoods allowed) NO open turbo inlets
14- Current tags, inspection, insurance required
15- Twin turbos limited to 64 mm
16- Single turbo limited to 88 mm
17- Procharger limited to F1x-12
18- Vortech supercharger limited to V30-112a
19- NO forced induction big blocks
20- Weights- (with driver)
Naturally aspirated small block- no weight
Nitrous small block- 2800
Naturally Aspirated big block- 3000
Forced induction small block- 3200
Nitrous Big block- 3300
Twin Turbo small block- 3400
21- Tires- Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Radial 275/60-15, part number 3453
22- Cars must race with all body panels including hood
23- Must cruise on the same tires you race on
24- Must make 40-50 mile cruise, True Street will go on a seperate cruise longer than the other classes. After the cruise we will pull back into the track and pull directly into staging lanes. Will be allowed 10 minute cool down time and we will run first round. You can NOT go back to your trailer until AFTER first round. Working on the cars in staging lanes IS permitted but will only have 10 minutes!
1. NO tube chassis cars- back half or stock suspension only.
2. Bolt in front ends allowed
3. Must have headlights, tail lights and brake lights
4. ANY engine/power adder combo
5. NO wheelie bars
6. Stock firewall, notching allowed
7. Full interior- factory style dash(fiberglass dash okay if factory appearing) stock door panels, carpet
8. NO weight limits
9. 275/60 drag radial or 28x11.50 et street or quick time pro
10. Must make 40-50 mile cruise
1. No delay boxes, throttle stops or hard stops.
2. Full interior street cars and trucks 2 front seats; stock, kirkey, etc, stock dash, door panels. Back seat delete is ok.
3. Run slower than a 6.50.
4. Must make 40-50 mile cruise
5. Cars and trucks will be separated until the finals
1. 6.50 Breakout.
2. Trucks must be registered and insured.
3. Full interior required
4. Must retain facotry truck bed
5. All glass required, lexan is OK for the back window w/ cage
6. Stock style front suspension, Coil Overs OK
7. Must make 40-50 mile cruise
8. Cars and trucks will be separated until the finals
1. H Pattern transmissions
2. Full interior street cars and trucks, stock dash, door panels, etc. Back seat delete is ok
3. 275/60 drag radials, 28x11.50 et street/quick time pro, or 28x10.5 slick and smaller any size radial on 17" wheel or larger
4. Must make 40-50 mile cruise