You may have seen or participated in our yoga brunch, now get ready for ROUND 2 of HIIT! That's right, as a part of our Summer workout series, we are proud to partner with Sweat Society for an incredible Total Body class immediately followed by a healthy and delicious brunch! 🍳
Join us Saturday, June 23rd from 10am — 12pm. You can buy a ticket WITH or WITHOUT our tasty, nutritious brunch to be offered right after the workout… so make sure to select the proper option! 😋
Should you choose to buy a meal ticket, here is our menu, served buffet style:
Greek Yogurt, Mixed Berries, Granola, Agave Nectar
Egg White & Veggie Scramble
Salsa verde, fresh veggies, corn tortillas
Grilled Tomatoes & Zuchinni’s
Summer Squash, Fresh Tomatoes, Cilantro Vinaigrette
Fresh Melon Salad
Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew with Mint
HIIT tickets for non-Sweat Society members are $15 each and positioning is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! 🏋️♀️ Sweat Society members who would like to enjoy the buffet afterward should purchase one $15 ticket per person.
For non-Sweat Society members, we also have tickets for $30 which include an awesome post workout buffet brunch with bottomless Mimosas! 🍾🥂 Talk about a perfect Saturday morning! 🤩
At Sweat Society we train leveraging the High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) methods.
· The most effective method of burning calories and building strength.
· Short intense burst of energy followed with brief periods of rest will get your heart rate up and keep it up
· Personal Trainers at Every Class!
High Motivation and encouragement with a lively atmosphere making the environment fun and exciting for members to participate in training sessions
Overview of the program design:
· different workouts daily
· Utilizing different exercises combinations and rep counts each day of the month
· Modification for each exercise to accommodate every fitness level and limitations
· Varying intensity levels to maximize intensity and minimize wear and tear on the ligaments and joints